Gisela Hausmann is an email evangelist, a life skills coach and a mass media expert.
The author of eighteen books, she publishes books under her “naked” brand of books, meaning Gisela publishes “no-fluff” books.
Born to be an adventurer, Gisela has also co-piloted single-engine planes, produced movies, and worked in the industries of education, construction, and international transportation. Gisela's friends and fans know her as a woman who goes out to seek the unusual and rare adventure.
A unique mixture out of wild risk-taker and careful planner, Gisela globe-trotted almost 100,000 kilometers on three continents, including to the locations of her favorite books: Doctor Zhivago's Russia, Heinrich Harrer's Tibet, and Genghis Khan's Mongolia.
Gisela Hausmann graduated with a master's degree in Film & Mass Media from the University of Vienna. She now lives in Greenville, South Carolina.
2) “Naked” no-fluff books energize readers, because they do not have to labor through the pages, but can see what works and why it works.
4) "Naked" is to books what “lean” is to business; waste information is removed, solutions and action steps are introduced.
5) “Naked” no-fluff books are so 21st century… Today, we do not have time to dig for solutions, we want to buy, learn, and win!
3) “Naked” books empower readers because reading no-fluff books builds up energy. Readers do not feel drained but feel energized from learning dozens of easy-to-follow strategies and solutions in a short time.
To get weekly tips please subscribe here:
1) “Naked” how-to books deliver knowledge in the shortest, most efficient and most entertaining manner; they are supported by illustrations, which show and tell.
Book signing at Barnes & Noble
November 14, 2015 - The Shops at Greenridge, Greenville, SC 29607
Why does Gisela Hausmann write and publish
‘NAKED’ (MEANING NO-FLUFF) BOOKS?
[ the short answer is - somebody's gotta do it, too many people write too much stuff]